Re: [Tigers] Headlamp Flasher

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlamp Flasher
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:55:18 -0400
FWIW, I bought a headlight flasher type turn signal lever from one of
our east coast suppliers many years back.  It came in a box marked as if
it was a Rover part, and fit my Mk 1A perfectly.  I just took a quick
tour through my easily accessable boxes, but didn't find the box.  I did
find a spare, in a Lucas box, but the end flaps were missing, and there
were no part numbers agailable.  I think this is a piece I got from Al
Johnson when he sold it all off.

I have it switching my horn relay, since my ring has been cracked at
times, ans I'd rather not stress it,

Stu Brennan