[Tigers] venting

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] venting
From: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:57:25 -0400
Removed my outside vents last night  to clean them out, its been so long
since my car was on the road I can't remember how the venting works. I can
see the opening in the middle of the two vents does air flow thru somewhere
or is the blower needed? Also my heater core is bypassed now and my wood
dash is out of the car, how hard is it to remove the core, and have the core
repaired?  Or should I  fabricate some tubing to run out the existing holes?
Also my brake booster was by passed and I need to get it rebuilt. there is a
good size hole behind the booster in the firewall that is missing the rubber
plug does this have anything to do with the booster or should I just put a
rubber plug in it? I have a plug that fits, but it has a slit in it like
something went thru it at one time or another. Thanks Kevin