Re: [Tigers] venting

To: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] venting
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Stu's right.  The cores under the bonnet release plate.  The sides
do bulge
out when the MKIA 16 lb cap is used.  The core is soft
metal and if you work
at it the sides will bend back.  An old CAT
tech tip recommended putting in
reinforcing side straps.

I believe the large hole in the fire wall was used
for the steering
shaft of right hand drive cars.  The stock large plug fits
it.

Dave   (On Yahoo and loving it)