Re: [Tigers] Roller 289

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Roller 289
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

No dyno yet for my engine.  Someone else on this list did dyno a 260, .030
overbore, street roller cam, Edelbrock F4B manifold and saw 279HP on a dyno.
So I'm hoping for 275HP give or take a few horses.

I also put in screw-in studs and I should be able to rev up to 7,000rpm, or so
I'm told.  I think 6500 is my red line.

                                               Jeff