Re: [Tigers] Overdrive toploader

To: The Meswarbs <mmeswarb@waters-edge.org>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overdrive toploader
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:03:53 +1000
2009/8/26 The Meswarbs <mmeswarb@waters-edge.org>

> Michael,
>
> Around $2000 for the kit and $600 for a trans seems a bit pricey to me.
> Seems you'd have to put on a lot of miles to justify that swap.

The kit has a custom bellhousing, speedo gear to corect the gauge for your
trans+rear end, linkages, shifter, tailshaft and is all high quality
bespoke.. its a known quantity, i am hoping to get one of these and i'm
going to have to ship it to australia.. so think how many more miles i'd
need to do... i'm paying for the peace of mind and knowing that its all been
done to the highest stadards and specifically for my car... think about the
cost of something like this against buying a part for your average new car..
its actually quite cheap.