[Tigers] Fw: Panel lights switch questions

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Panel lights switch questions
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:37:27 -0500
My panel lights switch is bad.  It only works when it is half way between the
middle and bottom position.  But I have two questions.  I know up is off, but
I've forgotten what the difference is between the middle and down position.
Second question concerns the wiring.  My switch has a red/white wire attached
to terminal 1 that disappears into the wiring harness.  The wiring diagram
shows no such wire.  Anybody else have this?  If so, what is it for?  Thanks.

Jim Pickard
Lafayette, LA
B9473298