Re: [Tigers] Question on sharing vin #

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, MWood24020@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Question on sharing vin #
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:02:44 EDT
There have been some cases (scams), and I think one  with a Tiger, where
someone took the pictures and VIN of cars and then tried to  sell the vehicle
on either EBay or  some other site.  The "seller"  claimed the car was in a
foreign country.  Of course in this situation the  one who would get hurt is
the buyer stupid enough to send a deposit without  actually seeing and
checking the car.  I can't see how the real owner would  get hurt.
And as Theo said, much of the information is available  from viewing the
car in a parking lot.
Mark L

In a message dated 9/2/2009 1:50:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,