Re: [Tigers] Battery chargers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery chargers
From: <huroner@BasicISP.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:02:20 -0400
If the battery minder still feels hot when the battery is disconnected from
the car's electrical system, then most likely the battery has an internal
short circuit between the plates.  Plates' deterioration produces sediments
at the bottom of the battery that can cause an internal short circuit.
Perform a load test or have a battery retailer perform a load test to
determine the condition of the battery.