Re: [Tigers] [seriously non Tigers] ebay problem

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [seriously non Tigers] ebay problem
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:22:30 -0500
Tom and Stephen have the right idea. I make a decent side job out of
selling on eBay. i have a store on there with almost perfect feedback,
and I've been doing it for about 7 years. I don't have any problems
with ups or fedex. They seem to work fine for me and the hundreds of
customers I've worked with, as well as usps, dhl and many others. I
also ship and package fairly, and I have never had a complaint about
it. Not everyone on eBay is a thief and a liar, anymore than at your
local swap meet.

I would like to make a suggestion to the list. I think it's in the
best interest of the comraderie and fellowship that makes sunbeam
owners such a great group, to avoid so much labeling, name calling and
generalizing... Idiots, douchbags...whatever. I understand having our
own opinions, just like I have here, ( God bless america for that) but
some of this is insulting, and making me not want to participate
anymore. I joined this list so I could learn about tigers and make
some friends. While I have made many good friends, I'm not learning
anything about tigers right now. Just a thought. Guess I'm missing the
way this used to be.

Sent from my mobile...