Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:16:11 +1000
Guys,

Seems we have hit a nereve.. my original post really was about the fact i
got sub standard parts and was then hit with extra postage (insult to
injury) and despite me contacting the seller i have not been getting a
reposnse.

if people charge more for poatge than actual costs (as in buying a box,
sending etc.. ) fine.. but say so in the auction.. not just bill it later.

Hopefully we can move past the ebay/postage debate.. back to.. why do people
misrepresent patrs.. and then not answer contact... im trying to give the
guy a shot at fixing/explaining.. i dont want to have to leave nasty
comments on ebay

--
Regards

Michael King