Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 351

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 351
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:40:24 -0700
Mr. Small,

Regardless of your personal work ethics I resent you grouping me and those
on this list into your neat, tidy  "wonk know-it-alls." category.  I
certainly don't need to purchase anything you are selling.  Your comment is
as bad as if "we buyers" grouped all "you sellers" into one group of bottom
feeder overchargers.

Michael's comments and the list's responses were fair and honest.

Darrell Mountjoy