Re: [Tigers] An Air Flow Question for the Worlds Fastest

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] An Air Flow Question for the Worlds Fastest
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf,
How about adding ducting through the front air dam to feed the engine
compartment, or better a NACA duct in the center front of the hood, and then
add side vents at the rear of the front fenders?

Raising the front of the
hood is likely to cause all kinds of unintended problems, from simply adding a
lot more drag and/or lift, to having the hood rip loose during a run.

Stephen
Waybright