Re: [Tigers] An Air Flow Question for the Worlds Fastest

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] An Air Flow Question for the Worlds Fastest
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:17:39 -0400
DrMayf, have you consulted with other drivers, who have this same
problem, in this ratified area.

As Ron points out this is a whole different world at these speeds.

Other racers at the Flats may have a better, workable solution, that is
safe at the same time.

The comments of "I tired that and ******** happened or worked" may be
more valuable than experience of us who travel  well below 120 mph.

I did some air flow test on my car for cooling, with vents in the
fenders that work, an air dam, and the block off's in the radiator area,
as well as a cold air box for the carb, but again, this is all stuff
that doesn't apply at the speeds you are going.

Larry