Re: [Tigers] Rear Sway Bar

To: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Sway Bar
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:47:57 -0700
Gary,

I have the stock Panhard Rod, plus the LAT 6 "Bolt-on" rear axle locater.

My comments are that the stock Panhard rod is on the wrong side of the
axle, and should be mounted to the left side of the frame, as on the MkII.

The LAT-6 is far superior to the weld-on LAT-5.  I've seen too many
LAT-5's that have ripped the frame where welded, and/or are bent to boot.

The LAT-6 is better designed to stop "wheel hop" (axle tramp).

See LAT options index page:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/lat.asp

Steve
___