Re: [Tigers] Rear Sway Bar

To: maliburevue@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Sway Bar
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:42:01 EDT
When I first started autocrossing my car, I ran the 7/8" solid front bar
with an aftermarket Addco rear bar of undetermined diameter. The location
hardware on the bar was sketchy and not well located, but even so the increase
 in rear roll stiffness was significant. Even with the rear Konis at full
soft,  the car had too much oversteer and the experiment with the rear bar
ended quickly. Ultimately, I fell into the camp of wanting as much
compliance as  possible in the rear suspension, basically just trailing along
behind
the front,  and doing my suspension tuning with just the front end, with
rear shock  adjustment at the margin.

Mike

In a message dated 9/15/2009 12:32:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,