Re: [Tigers] Now They tell Me!

To: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Now They tell Me!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:56:05 -0700
Mark,

I am not positive if your "smiley" is a "happy face" : >) , or a wink ; >).

The item is an oxygen sensor, and of course was not part of any Tiger or
Alpine - - - except MINE !

It is part of my multi LED air-fuel ratio under-dash meter.  It comes
with  a weld-on bung  and a sensor,  and is very sensitive to changes.
Good for monitoring , and "tuning in" the jets under load.

Here is one on EBay with a dial indicator:

200383321471 for $240

and here is the Edelbrock kind I have:  (under dash LED display)
#350-6593  $136

http://www.jegs.com/p/Edelbrock/Edelbrock-Air-Fuel-Ratio-Monitor/745163/10002/-1

Here is one from Holley:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HLY-534-51/?image=large $162 with
limited (3) LED's

Lots of in-dash gauge units with needles - $$$$$$$$

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com
<http://www.TigersUnited.com>