Re: [Tigers] (Non-Tiger) Fuel pressure falls off with temp?

To: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (Non-Tiger) Fuel pressure falls off with temp?
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:01:32 -0600
The only times I've experienced this it's involved the fuel filter
getting plugged with junk. It starts OK, you can run it for a few
minutes, then the filter element clogs. You stop running the engine,
everything settles to the bottom of the filter, and 10 minutes later you
can try again... For a few minutes.
Check the fuel filter (cut it open if necessary) to see if there's
anything in there. Could be gas tank liner, silicone, Teflon tape,
rust... You name it. As a first shot, just replace the filter and see if
the problem takes longer to manifest itself.

Cheers,
Theo

<snip>