Re: [Tigers] Jack and tire wrench location ?

To: "denis mercier" <denismercier@telvic.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Jack and tire wrench location ?
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:31:03 -0600
 The only way to do it for all of us is to put the photos online on a
photo sharing site such as Flickr, and then send us the link to that.
You can email them to individual list members on request as well, but
the mailing program that runs the list will strip off any attachments
that you send to the list. This is both to reduce the bandwidth required
as well as to prevent mass mailouts of bad attachments such as viruses.

Theo