Re: [Tigers] Battery chargers

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, awtiger@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery chargers
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:28:19 EDT
Your state has First Call and we have "Dig  Safe"...same thing.  Years ago
some company cut through the main  telephone trunk line that went from the
US into Montreal.  The company  hadn't called Dig Safe.  Not sure how much
the fine might have been, but at  the time they said the loss was $100,000 per
hour.

We once cut through a tel. line of "50 pairs". The  temp was about 10
degrees above zero with the wind blowing. The repair guy set  up a tent to
protect him and it still took him most of the day to do the repair.  Luckily we
had called Dig Safe and their markings were off by about 3  feet.