[Tigers] Digging (non-Tiger)

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Digging (non-Tiger)
From: "Lon" <lon@sedona.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:43:41 -0700
To finish up on the trenching thought, about four years ago, day before
Thanksgiving, a trencher was digging to replace a sewer line and went through
the Natural Gas line in front of our home instead, woman operator saw was
happening next and bailed as the line exploded creating a nicely formed pit
and destroying a brand new million dollar trencher.  We were without gas for a
party of 10 for Thanksgiving.  Have to get real creative without an oven.

Pulled out my book on "Manifold Cooking" and thought about cranking up the car
with the turkey wrapped tightly in the engine compartment.  It's been done . .
.

Lon