[Tigers] AVOID UPS

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>,Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Subject: [Tigers] AVOID UPS
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:56:30 -0400
At 01:46 AM 10/16/2009, Tony Somebody wrote:
 >Bob- you have to recontact paypal and explain the seller claims he shippd
but
 >has not provided any proof (receipt, tracking number etc) so UPS has not
made
 >any such statement. Be FIRM with them as well. If he is allowed to cheat
you,
 >than I  may be next. I would still like his ebay ID.

One large step along the way is to avoid the
shady ladies, UPS and FedEx, and to stick with
the very reliable Postal Service.  The only
significant problems I have ever had have been
with UPS.  I insist on USPS and have never had a problem.

Go with the pros.  Avoid the shady ladies.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!