[Tigers] Upper Fulcrum Pin

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Upper Fulcrum Pin
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:37:06 -0500
Hey,

Does anybody out there have a spare upper fulcrum pin (the short one) they
want to sell?  I was working with a friend today removing the pins and
bushings from my a-arms and discovered that one of them has a slight bend on
one of the threaded ends.  It might have happened when we were pushing the
bushing out using my friend's press.  We didn't mess anything else up but we
this one end being slightly distorted and there is no way to get a nut back
on it.

I already have new lower fulcrums from Doug Jennings.  I just need 1 (or 2
if you can't break up a pair) upper fulcrum pin in really good condition.

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217