[Tigers] collector insurance - more than Tiger related

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] collector insurance - more than Tiger related
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:38:57 -0700 (PDT)
I currently have my Tiger and Jensen Interceptor on a policy with Heacock
Classic. I would like to move my '91 Miata to a collector car policy to save
some $$$ as I drive it less than 2000 miles/year ever since I moved North to
upstate NY 3 years ago. It's stored hiding from road salt 5-6 mo/year, and I
work from home (at least I did up until I was "downsized" in July).

Heacock will not cover the '91 Miata. Does anyone know of other collector car
companies that would like to pick up my Tiger and the Interceptor business by
also covering my Miata?

Alternatively, any good tech product executive job leads might help me worry
less about saving a couple hundred bucks.

Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright