[Tigers] Front turn signal wiring

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Front turn signal wiring
From: "Fabbro" <fabbro@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:58:00 -0700
I am at the rewiring the car stage for my wife's 1965 Tiger Production
number 40. I never owned, rode in or seen a Tiger on the move (Except
Utube and a local race track) before. I have built a diode protected
relay board with a 20 slot fuse holder to separate all the individual
electrical circuits Along with this a rev limiter circuit that doubles
as a kill switch to immobilize the car in case of theft. On this board I
installed the voltage stabilizer, starter solenoid and located it under
the fake floor for easy access for service reasons in the future. All
this will bring the electrical up to a modern day standard so I will not
be stuck in the dark with the Lucas electrical technology. Here comes
the silly question. Up front I have a small clear lens and the larger
amber lens. Which is used for a marker light and which is used as the
turn signal light? On the current day cars amber can be used as a
marker/clearance light. On the rear I'm safe it has an all red tail
lenses.

Thanks again
Kim