Re: [Tigers] Front turn signal wiring

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Fabbro <fabbro@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Front turn signal wiring
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:18:40 -0700 (PDT)
Kim- this has been discussed lately and I guess there must be more than one
Tiger that uses the amber as the park light but 99% of all Tigers in the US
use the amber as the turn signal and the clear as the park light. WE would all
enjoy seeing a drawing of your circuit board as everyone always shows interest
in anything that makes the car safe, better, easier to drive and operate etc
etc.
Cheers, TonytheTiger