Re: [Tigers] Soft top install

To: Jim <jim@island.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Soft top install
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:17:23 -0800
Jim,

Lot's of info on Tiger top installation (both hard and soft ).  Always
use "*SEARCH*" feature on the top banner of all pages.

Here is but one from John Crawley.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/JCrawleyRest/rt-JCrawleyRest19.asp

Steve

I am lucky that my Mk I original is barely used, and the hard top does so well.

Steve
___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com