Re: [Tigers] fuel pumps

To: rande@thecia.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pumps
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:32:13 +0000
I use the Holley red mounted in spare tire well on mini cooper rubber
exhaust isolators.  Still loud as hell but you don't notice it once
off idle speed.

Cheap and well made with plenty of spares available. No issues so far.
 Stock pump was unable to provide enough flow for my engine on wide
open throttle after about 10 seconds and less than half a tank of
fuel.