Re: [Tigers] Rear view Mirror

To: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear view Mirror
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:19:34 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, that is what I was thinking too, but most of the mounts look like they
are for things like Roll Bar, window frame, etc. I'm going to give it a try,
can't be as bad a 2 rubber bands holding my pitted and spotty mirror together!
I hope it works as for those (alpine/tiger) that might need a replacement and
are not so concerned with an original it's a nice easy upgrade. They did also
have one a bit taller but this one is sized just like the old one so figured
stick with it. Looks good in black or polished chrome (I went with black).
The glue is just the regular auto parts mirror glue I picked up at the store,
but should be fine for starters. On less expensive part to have to get now!
And yes, it was very solid and nicely machined, Local california guy too.
Sandy