Re: [Tigers] Engine Photos: Twin Turbo Car in Ariz

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Photos: Twin Turbo Car in Ariz
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:18:07 -0800 (PST)
The lost heat/power to drive big boost levels shouldn't be a problem, since
there is still a lot of heat energy going out the back end of the pipe, but I
would think that the turbo lag in such a set up would be incredibly terrible
(HUGE). Perhaps in a V8, particularly for drag racing, turbo lag is probably
not as big a deal as it is in a little 4 banger or for street, roadracing, or
autocross applications.

 Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright