Re: [Tigers] Tire Size Question

To: "'Ross'" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>, "'awtiger'" <awtiger@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tire Size Question
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:51:19 -0800
Hey, it worked. :)

It is important to delete all the previous address and email links in your
reply.

Hitting reply and sending a comment will result in no information going out
to the list.

I do not think the list is functioning incorrectly.  I just received a
message from Tom Hall to the list.

I believe the senders are not cleaning up the old links and address before
sending the message reply.

If this doesn't work when I send it then I must be mistaken.

Ross

Yep...I'm not seeing this e-mail either.  This has been going on for the
last couple of days for me.  Kinda makes the forum useless, doesn't it.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)
B9006857LRX