Re: [Tigers] Tire Size Question

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tire Size Question
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:52:34 +0000
i originally resolved the 16" panasport contact with the upper control arm
by using the drop spindles.  with an extra spacer in the spring turret the
ride height is nice.  it matches the rear using new springs and a 1" drop
block.

i later fitted custom CNC hubs with an offset exactly where i wanted it
which would also allow stock spindles if desired.