[Tigers] Fw: Re: feedback on my coolant recovery bottle (2nd try)

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Re: feedback on my coolant recovery bottle (2nd try)
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:53:19 -0800 (PST)
--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] feedback on my coolant recovery bottle
To: tigers@autox.team.net, owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 12:38 PM

Owains feedback is kinda sorta what I was getting at a while back when I
mentioned people asking for help to fix/remove a problem and while some post
to the list, others, including myself at times reply direct. In posting his
results, Owain has made us all aware of the procedure he followed, so we can
follow suit or change his thoughts to mix with our own, except for those who
have already installed a recovey syestem previously. THANKS to Owain and may
we all remember to post the "fix" to their request for assistance. Im aware
that some subjects have been covered more than once to the oldest members-
length of list time, not age and may seem repetive but we have many newer
members who havent had the luck of hearing all the offerings.Happiest of
Holidays to all.
TonytheTiger
I had to remove Owanins orginal from the bottom of my email in order to get it
to post.