Re: [Tigers] Drop Spindles

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Drop Spindles
From: aaaglasss@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:58:26 EST
You people are way off on this. What about when you are in reverse? The gas
 mileage in reverse is inversely proportional to the angle of the dangle.
This  makes it 12 times as bad as when the height was stock. This cancels any
gain.  The only way to get better mileage both ways is to use sand bags.
Put them in  the back for reverse and in the front valance for forward. I
can't believe you  people don't know this. It's called Shelby's Theorum.

In a message dated 12/18/2009 3:55:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,