Re: [Tigers] Oil line routing

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, tiger@missiongranite.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil line routing
From: Hav357@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:49:53 EST
To all,
   My name is Joe Havranek and I reside in Rosendale, NY. I just purchased
a 1965 MK1 Tiger B9472587 LRXFE  3824 S27KA   JAL562136. I bought it from
Gulwing motors in LI,NY.. It is rusty and rough and needs major restoration. I
will be doing the resto myself. I have owned Alpines for the past 25 years
and been a sunbeam enthusiast since.
  I'm looking for 260 engine parts. It appears someone has robbed the
typical sunbeam parts from the engine. I'm looking for a cooling fan and
pulley,
remote oil filter, oil lines and block adapter, distributor, generator and
mgt. bracket, starter motor, radiator remote tank and air cleaner assy.
Can anyone help.
Thanks,
Joe