Re: [Tigers] ID Tag versus Dipping/Stripping

To: todbrown@roadrunner.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ID Tag versus Dipping/Stripping
From: mwood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:58:43 EST
Regardless as to my personal feelings concerning rivets, which have  been
Tiger listed to death many times,  I went with media blasting. I  couldn't
find a chemical stripping facility that I was confident would really  complete
the process and the last thing I want to deal with is residual acidity
leaching through an expensive paint job.

Mike

In a message dated 1/2/2010 9:42:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,