[Tigers] tiger for sale in the dallas area

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] tiger for sale in the dallas area
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 13:18:50 -0600
Good afternoon friends,
Here is a craigslist ad for a Tiger for sale in the dallas area, thought I
would pass it along. if you go to craigslist and search it there are a few
pics.
For the owner, if you happen to be listening on the list, I think you're
priced too high based off the pictures. Just my opinion, although a midnight
blue car would be nice..

Sunbeam Tiger Mark IVA 1966 - Restored Shelby - $25000 (Dallas)
Date: 2009-12-13, 4:07PM CST