Re: [Tigers] tiger for sale in the dallas area

To: " MD FACSC. Robert Bernardino" <crbernardino@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger for sale in the dallas area
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:29:51 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
     According to Sonny, my uncle, there were two of them bought to race in
the Phillipines..the other one was set up the same, only red in color..makes
one wonder...
     zym

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, C. Robert Bernardino, MD FACS <crbernardino@mac.com>