Re: [Tigers] Apline Body at Pick N Pull

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Apline Body at Pick N Pull
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 15:41:28 -0800
That was great for this person to do that (and for you to pass it on).  As
one who considers "Vacation" hitting every available Pick A Part, Pick N
Pull etc. (Yes, I have been to this yard about 3 times - 350 miles from
home) I think I have seen... one Alpine in well over 100 trips.

 Typically an MG or two, a Jensen Healey perhaps, but not much from England
is found today.  Gone are the days where I would see maybe up to three Rover
TC 3500's in one trip.  I still remember walking over a tri-scooped,
aluminum hood (as everyone else had) not giving it much thought because they
were rather common.

Tom