Re: [Tigers] Apline Body at Pick N Pull

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Apline Body at Pick N Pull
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:48:17 -0600
that is a real Tiger....seems like we question a lot of legitimacy of Tigers
on this list....I find myself doing it...but this car is a real Tiger.....i
don't even know the guy but I would defend that one.

at first glance the car looks really rough, but I think its just go so much
crud all over it and so many colors, its hard to tell the actual condition.
only rust I really see on it at first glance is drivers rear floor...for as
nasty as the whole car looks, it might actually be in...restorable
condition...i think. IMO....

good find Bob.....

that's approximately 3800 bucks US dollars...pretty close exchange... a little
better for us. I keep hearing though that there is some legislation in canada
right now where the govt has the power to seize non-domestic cars to be
destroyed or something. And I hear that they arent letting them across the
border, but my info may be inaccurate.

Cullen

Speaking of "Pick N Pull", how about this stuff available from
billsunbeam @ live.com?

'66 Tiger somewhere around $4,000 Canadian.
http://cid-d2691c1b8e3579b6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Tiger%20MKIA%20For%
20Sale

Ansen Scattershield under $400 - Top loader with shift tower $800
Canadian dollars.
http://cid-d2691c1b8e3579b6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Tiger%20Toploader%2
0%5E0%20Ansen%20Scattershield

bob_diehl