Re: [Tigers] Brakes & Wheel Combinations

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brakes & Wheel Combinations
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:45:37 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Stephen,

I really like your car!
Those Panasport's on the front though...
How do they manage not to hit the fenders?  Do you have more than an
inch of suspension travel?  Are the fenders modified?
I need to know because I need new wheels etc. on my car too!!

BTW, I have Dale's older(?) rear disk kit (Fiat 124 calipers).  GOOD kit,
not really expensive at all.  I am using stock front brakes but Dale's
carbon pads all around, for street use I am really happy with the setup.

Gary