Re: [Tigers] Fuel Injection

To: Wally Menke <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>, Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel Injection
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:15:46 -0600
Wally,

I have a family member here in Oklahoma that installs these systems on street
rods...and has had very good luck with them. It's my understanding that they
are easy to tune, simple to install and offer great performance. He sells the
product for the same case that is listed here, including the fuel management
system and everything needed to run...he really likes the setup and it seems
to work good for anyone who wants the reliability and performance of fuel
injection, but with a traditional carbureted look. Also, since its based off a
traditional carb style intake, there is minimal conversion issues.

That's about all I know, but I hear good things about it..

Cullen

To: Tiger's List
Subject: [Tigers] Fuel Injection

Anyone out there fitted a Powerjection III fuel injection system to their
Tiger? It looks just like a 4 barrel carb and is very neat, minimal wiring
and simple set-up. Looks like a few of the Mustang and Cobra guys have used
it.

Link below shows it.

http://www.professional-products.com/EFI_3.php