[Tigers] TU XXXII Update

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TU XXXII Update
From: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 21:40:40 -0800
TUXXXII June 17-20 2010

Santa Rosa California

Announcement!

Since the restoration of the Hollywood Sport Cars B Production Tiger, we
have all been waiting for that special moment when the driver of the #55
Tiger, Jim Adams could be reunited with the Tiger that he helped to make so
famous. Well mark your calendars and book your rooms, its happening!

Jim is coming to Tigers United XXXII!  This is a historic reunion with Jim
Adams and the #55 car. The Doane Spencer built 1966 HSC McLaren Mk1 and 1976
Dekon Monza that Jim Adams drove will be there too.

Chris Vandargriff, owner of the Historic Motor Sports Association who played
an instrumental role in the rebirth of the #55 car is another honored guest.
We have invited several lifetime friends of Mr. Adams to our celebration.

This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity as Jim has not seen any of
these cars in 30+ years. Join us at the optional Jim Adams dinner on
Saturday night to see a presentation on Hollywood Sport Cars efforts and Jim
Adams has agreed to talk about his time in the Tiger.

Registration forms will be posted to the TU XXXII website
http://web.me.com/kanejeff  this week. (Those planning to trailer their cars
will want to get their registration forms in ASAP.)

If you have any questions please contact me at mai65tai@sonic.net

John Stithem