Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code
From: "John Dillman" <John.Dillman@PUBLICANS.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:36:53 -0600
For modern paint codes, have your supplier call the paint mfr.  A few
years ago I was painting my '56 Vette, and needed the Venetian red.  My
Dupont distributor called Dupont, and asked the rather elderly lady on
the other end of the line for that code  . . . No sooner was the
question asked than she shot back a code.  Had to have been from memory.
And it was perfect . . .  Granted, as unpopular colors go, that was
probably pretty popular, so yours may take a little longer, but I bet
they can help you.

John Dillman