Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code

To: <m_dangelo@verizon.net>, <rfraser@bluefrog.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Modern Paint Code
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:15:11 -0500
Mario,Visit the forum on "www.sunbeamalpine.org" and contact "jumpinjan"
He sells CDs that have been painted the correct Rootes colors from his master
collection of paint chips.
There is enough area on them for your paint shop to take some readings and mix
some color.
If I recall correctly JumpinJan said there are no valid modern paint codes out
there or something to that effect.
Our discussion was 4-5 years ago so don't quote me on that.
I bought Polar and Arctic white from him...for my Arctic White Tiger.
I thought the discs were semi-expensive...but if correctness is your
guide...than money should not be an issue.
I am going with a 1968 Chrysler White...beauty/correctness is in the eye of
the beholder...and the odds of me parking my car next to another Arctic White
Sunbeam is slim to none.
Hope this helps,Paul

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/