Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 94

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 94
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:35:49 -0700
I cannot advise to strongly to STAY AWAY from Hagerty.  They burned me to
the tune of ~10K on the Le Mans Tiger.  Also burned a friend on his real
Cobra.

There are plenty of companies who handle specialty cars... Grundy, Condon &
Skelly, J.C. Taylor and many others... even State Farm and Barrett-Jackson
have jiumped into the game.  Make sure you get "agreed value" for your car.

Darrell