[Tigers] Annual Spring Rite

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Annual Spring Rite
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 05:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Ladies and Gents,
     As Spring is up us and it is getting warmer, we all start to break out
our Tigers to enjoy the season.  Might I remind you to perform our Annual Rite
of Spring and tighten the lug nuts on your wheels.
     This morning as I was preparing for a car show in Naples, Florida I
remembered to check the lugs.  Surprise surprise....several were loose.
     Save yourself a lot of heartache and check and tighten the lugs.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan