Re: [Tigers] Tiger Water Pump

To: m_dangelo@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Water Pump
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:21:37 EDT
In a message dated 3/19/2010 6:39:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
m_dangelo@verizon.net writes:

I need a water pump for my newly built engine for my  Sunbeam
Tiger.   I am trying to figure out if this is just a  stock Ford part

Mauro,
Buy an Edelbrock high flow aluminum water pump for an early  "V" belt Ford
small block with the outlet on the right side, press the fan  mounting
flange back 7/16" and you will have a Tiger water pump. If you have a  260, you
will have to replace the front cover with a 289 or early 302 cover or  find a
water pump that fits a 260 front cover.

John  Logan