Re: [Tigers] The next generation of Tiger owners...

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The next generation of Tiger owners...
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
"Joey"
The last time I spoke to him he had graduated from high school and was
off to college. Realizing the Tiger woudnt be a good car for college he bought
a 5.0 Mustang and immeadiately started heating up the engine. The Tiger is
still in his Fathers grarge and he has no intentions of getting rid of it.
Joey is a pretty sharp young man and realizing the potential for damage to and
or it being stolen at college, I think he made a wise decesion. His email has
changed and the phone numbers I had are in an old phone- just not sure where
at or if I even have a charger , so Joe, drop me a note please, as Im sure you
remained on the list. The years fly by and it was pretty quick after the Tiger
was road ready(he didnt have a drivers license when he was sneaking around and
driving the Tiger) that he discovered the true potential of the oppisite
sex.He also kept a yard mowing bussiness going and snow removal during winter.
He was a busy young man and Im sure he made
 good grades in college as he did so in HS. Joe there might be a LISTER who is
in the position to help with employment after graduation, which may well be
getting close. I forget your major but it seems it was mechnical in nature,
perhaps engineering.
TonytheTiger