Re: [Tigers] Clutch Hydraulics

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch Hydraulics
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:43:59 +0000
i use the tilton 74 series master cylinders for both.  they are cheap and
readily available in 1/16" increments.  i have the full range!  i use 3/4"
for the clutch because i like it short and sharp but 5/8 would feel normal.
the pushrod needs to be cut short and threaded a bit more but i have two
prepared that i just swap over if i'm fitting a new one.  i believe i use
15/16" brake master for my hoppers stoppers and rear dale a discs and 7/8 or
13/16 for the stock brakes with no booster.