Re: [Tigers] Hagerty Insurance for Tiger

To: slaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hagerty Insurance for Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:10:45 EDT
Steve,
I think you've brought up a good point that's normally not mentioned in the
 insurance cost discussion....location. I normally insure my cars in
Vermont..a  very low population and low auto risk state.  I recently was going
register and insure a car in Florida.  The premium is 80% higher in Florida
 for the same State Farm policy.  Get into a place like Boston and it would
 probably be another 80% over the Florida price. In other words,  in our
premium discussions we aren't always comparing apples to apples.
Mark  L

In a message dated 3/27/2010 10:42:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,